There is very little time left for simple things nowadays, like communicating or reading books. Where to find time for communication, without which a normal person cannot live? The Internet and its services can help solve this problem.
How to behave when communicating with a stranger in the Internet
When we are in a circle of well-known friends, we may not particularly think about how and what to say. Any of our words will be understood. When we communicate with a stranger, it is worth thinking about what topics to touch on and asking questions to make communication easy.
How to make your communication easy? To do this, you should follow these tips:
Anyone who reads a lot, watches films and attends various master classes can offer something interesting to an interlocutors. An active person can easily interest others;
- show interest in your interlocutor. If your interlocutor speaks a lot, then such a person does not need to entertain. It is harder when he/she is silent. How to talk to him/her? Try to start, for example, with his/her opinion on some well-known events;
- find common interests. Common topics or issues will always bring people together. It often happens that it is much easier for a stranger to talk about his/her problems;
- compliment. Complimenting does not mean praising. However, an objective assessment of a good deed or some personal quality makes the interlocutor appreciate you;
- tell about yourself. Our actions and achievements can also cause interest in others. The main thing is that this does not turn into boasting.
Five topics for communication in the Internet
Each person chooses what to tell an interlocutor. However, if you do not have much experience in communication or you are a shy person and do not know how to start communication, you may need some recommendations.
There are five universal topics for communication that can suit completely different people, regardless of age, nationality or culture.
These are universal topics:
- family. A lot of people will be happy to talk about the place of their birth, about parents and hometown, about their brothers and sisters and their achievements;
- profession. This is a serious topic with great development prospects. It is always interesting to talk about professional skills and prospects. It is interesting to learn about the professional experience of the interlocutor and his/her activities;
- relaxation. This group of topics is very exciting, as people like to remember the places they have visited. In addition, talking about hobbies always arouses keen interest;
- education. It is always fun to recall your student years. It is always interesting to discuss the school subjects and the teachers;
- money. The issue of prices for services, products and goods has also always interested people. This topic also includes a discussion of various stores, discounts and so on.